Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

HTML fun

The Dog Cam project has opened a new can of worms. Since I have a defacto web page, I have started messing with it to see what is possible. Currently I do not have it linked to the outside world. I do have a DNS that I able to make it live pretty easy but it would be a generic domain name. I can not see paying for domain name and the service for tinkering around. Also I am no 100% sure I want to host it locally. I have and whopping five links. Three redirect to external sites while one shows a local copy of my resume and the other is the Dog Cam.  I imagine I will go live with it at some point but for now this is the big excitement. I am sure I will edit it more I believe the next step is to look at CSS style sheets



Screenshot of my exciting web page