Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dirty games

My friend is going through some serious times. His Daughter was molested by a trusted older friend. Well now that the x-friend is facing jail time. He is now using shared private information to try to get them to drop the case, basically blackmail. He is also saying that they did not fulfill some contracts with him. That my friend thought were based on a hand shake, and the contracts were fulfilled. There is not a dark enough corner in the worst jail for people like this man. The saddest part to me is, because he and his Preacher brother have a lot of money. They will do all they can do to drown my friends financially from ever seeing justice. This whole situation disgust me for so many reasons. I will not even go in to the reasons, but; it is just sad.