Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Acceptance of an old enemy

I try not to spend a lot of time thinking about the past. However sometimes it has a way of creeping up on you. I was looking at some old photos on Facebook. It was cool that there were these images documenting that period. One of the comments about me hit a little to close to home. It was he was "a good biker, bad temper" and that was the truth. I hope to have curbed it some since then, but; it has been a demon my whole life. Luckily I never took it out on anyone physically. I can't say if it did or did not hurt peoples feelings. I can imagine it was no fun to be around, acknowledging it has always been a good buffer. This is another acceptance of that old enemy of mine.
Sadly I had some folks around me when I was younger, who just like to see me get angry. I did not have the maturity to see through it.

I can say, now I have friends who have a hard time believing I have a temper. That I guess is progress.