Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2weeks



2 Weeks

A Job Change

I resigned this week, my last day will be next Wednesday. I am looking forward to going back to work with Todd and Jo of Weaver Lawn and Landscaping. I worked with them in the past it was always a good experience. Weavers lost a large account one year and I was laid off. I found new work so I did not go back in the spring. That was five years and two jobs ago. Now the company is doing well again and we discussed opportunities for me.

Hope for the new Job

We have had some good talks about the coming year, about me learning water features. I think this will be a good add on to the services that are offered. Todd and I have always worked well together, I do believe we have do good work. The customers can count on seeing the same Landscaper's from week to week. I think it will be a great summer hopefully a good winter too.
Todd hard at work